INMA Webinar: The Revenue Diversification Strategies of Stuff New Zealand
Hear how three strategic pillars helped Stuff New Zealand become a disruptor, not the disrupted. They are converting their audiences into not only customers, but higher paying customers with products in each tier that leverage their content.
Content, communities and commerce have transformed Stuff and this Webinar will give you the opportunity to hear their journey and interact with the CEO herself.
- Date: Wednesday, March 28
- Time: 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. New York time
- Cost: Free for you as an INMA member
- How: Send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at email@example.com
The Webinar is only available to INMA members.
Presentation by Sinead Boucher, CEO, Stuff New Zealand
28 March 2018
Wellington, New Zealand
This Webinar is only available to INMA members:
- Log in now and register for the Webinar
- Check to see if your company is a Corporate Member (request to be added to the membership)
- Join INMA as a member and register for the Webinar
- For all inquiries, send an e-mail to Krista Avedikian at firstname.lastname@example.org