Media Research Blog
About This Blog
The mission of the Research Blog is to highlight research done by newsmedia companies as an activity that should guide strategic and tactical decisions. At INMA we believe research is more vital than ever in understanding the complex calculus of audiences, advertising, and media platforms. To put it bluntly, we hope to inspire media researchers worldwide with this blog put together by the INMA Europe Research Committee (listed below).
88 Blog Posts
Top 10 Viewed Media Research Blog Posts From the Past Year
- INMA: Cross-media study shows print advertising has highest ROI
- INMA: News media audiences, especially print, continue to show resilience
- INMA: 4 audience segments media advertisers need to meet
- INMA: Report: 80% of BuzzFeed traffic driven by social media
- INMA: Research supports the power of preprints
- INMA: Study: 86% of readers are OK with native advertising
- INMA: Facebook Messenger outpaces WeChat, WhatsApp as most popular chat app
- INMA: The future of AI is now
- INMA: Research: Magazines keep audience engaged, advertisers happy
- INMA: Are magazines the solution to luxury marketing’s digital conundrum?