INMA Print Innovation Workshop
Innovation in print has reached a new high in some media companies where it is now pursued with the same frenetic energy and scientific rigor as digital. In this special one-day workshop, INMA will examine what's unfolding at the forefront of a dynamic new phase for print.
Among the objectives of the Print Innovation Workshop:
- Promoting your products like a fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company.
- Applying science to advertising and subscription pricing.
- Using algorithms to manage your print ordering and distribution reform.
- Using print to drive success in multi-media bundles.
- Discovering the tools driving hard-core subscription growth and smarter cost implementation.
- Unleashing the data geeks to improve customer service.
- Going behind business development that moves the dial for shareholders.
This INMA Print Innovation Workshop is for senior executives and practitioners whose companies are locked in to transforming print into a must-have publishing platform of the future. Meet and learn from like-minded innovators. Learn how print radicals influence the internal agenda to ensure print innovation figures strongly in the corporate strategy. The workshop will include cases, interrogation, recommendations, and discussions. Plus, participants set the agenda for a hands-on session that will help create a blueprint of best practices for rigorous innovation in print.
Preliminary sessions include improving the print product, promotion, pricing in ad sales bundling, selling, circulation volume and service, distribution and costs. We will look at using print as a growth catalyst, as well as what print media can learn from book publishers that got their mojo back.
24 May 2017
Westin Times Square
New York, United States